Friday 22 May 2009

updates updates updates

So as the week draws to a close I thought I would update to where I have got to this week. With regards to the AU Dinner, the Programme has been designed and is ready to be sent off, and the trophies have been ordered, with correct specifications and names. Hopefully they will all be ready for collection well in advance of the dinner. I am also meeting the digital media group this afternoon to see how the au dinner video is coming along. cross-fingers, its going to be awesome!!!!!

In other news, I have also been chosen onto the BUCS West Midlands Executive Group which essentially means I will be helping to direct the current board group. Katie will take this role over as I finish, with the proper preperation of course. What also came out of that meeting significantly is that the BUCS competitions group will now meet as an East and West Midlands party, not seperately, which, if you want more explanation why please email me, is necessary.

Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend!!!!

No comments: